Food Technical Consulting (FTC) has over 20 years of QSR restaurant operations experience, and understands how to drive operation execution efficiencies, reduce store operating labor and food costs, and drive out-of-the-box operational thinking. FTC uses its own “Front Counter-to-Back Door Operational GAP Assessment Process™” to determine the current state operational baseline, and then formulate a “To-Be Future State Operating Model that includes KPI Performance metrics customized to the business goals of each unique restaurant concept. We also specialize in cost-effective green, eco-friendly operating processes and store cleaning supplies.
FTC uses the same GAP assessment methodologies to develop baseline operating assessments when a restaurant chain is considering the acquisition of another chain or purchase specific stores within a geographical region.
QSR RESTAURANT OPERATIONS OPTIMIZATION
- Front Counter-to-Back of Kitchen Operations Efficiency “GAP Assessments”
- Restaurant Operations Simulation Modeling
- Lean and Kanban Restaurant Operations
- Operations Performance KPI Metrics Development
- Cost-Effective Green, Eco-Friendly Restaurant Cleaning and Sanitation Supplies