All Food and Beverage Innovation/Information Technology Seminars and Workshops will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn (Highlands Ranch (Denver), CO. Alternative locations include Johnson & Wales Culinary University, Denver, CO, or the Kitchen Coop – Denver’s newest contract commissary and manufacturing facilities. The Food Innovation Principles and Processes Seminar can be held corporate headquarters and international locations.
About the Instructor:
Seminars are taught by Dr. Darrel Suderman, President of the Food Technical Consulting, and Adjunct Professor of New Product Development at Johnson and Wales University. Dr. Suderman has worked for 8 major QSR restaurant chains, and has written over 60 food innovations blogs for www.QSRweb.com.
Upcoming Food Innovation Seminar Schedule:
- June 10, 2013BOXOLOGY 101: FOOD & BEVERAGE PACKAGING BASICS
- June 24, 2013DEVELOPING COST EFFECTIVE ORGANIC FOOD PRODUCTS
- July 8, 2013HOW TO START & MAINTAIN A FOOD TRUCK BUSINESS
- August 19, 2013ADVANCED BATTER & BREADING and MEAT MARINATION 101
- September 9, 2013HISPANIC FOOD INNOVATION
- September 11, 2013Food Innovation in Food Retail & Restaurant Industries
- October 7, 2013FOOD INNOVATION PRINCIPLES & PROCESSES (FALL)
- October 8, 2013HOW TO START & MAINTAIN A FOOD TRUCK BUSINESS (FALL)
- October 21, 2013HOW TO COMMERCIALIZE YOUR NEW PRODUCT IDEAS (fALL)