All Food and Beverage Innovation/Information Technology Seminars and Workshops will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn (Highlands Ranch (Denver), CO. Alternative locations include Johnson & Wales Culinary University, Denver, CO, or the Kitchen Coop – Denver’s newest contract commissary and manufacturing facilities. The Food Innovation Principles and Processes Seminar can be held corporate headquarters and international locations.
About the Instructor:
Seminars are taught by Dr. Darrel Suderman, President of the Food Technical Consulting, and Adjunct Professor of New Product Development at Johnson and Wales University. Dr. Suderman has worked for 8 major QSR restaurant chains, and has written over 60 food innovations blogs for www.QSRweb.com.
Upcoming Food Innovation Seminar Schedule:
- May 5, 2014Speaker: MESA (Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association) Annual Meeting (Milwaukee, WI)
- May 15, 2014SPEAKER: 4th Asian Food Forum/Korea Food Industry Show "Food Innovation"
- May 17, 2014Nationl Restaurant Association (NRA) Annual Show
- May 26, 2014Workshop: Food Innovation Processes and Principle (Chicago, IL)
- June 16, 2014Workshop: Food Innovation Processes & Principles (Atlanta, GA)
- June 21, 2014Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) Annual Meeting & Food Show (New Orleans, LA)
- July 14, 2014Workshop: Food Innovation Processes and Principles (Minneapolis, MN)
- August 13, 2014Workshop: Advanced Batter & Breading Technology (Sandusky, OH)
- September 10, 2014Speaker: Food Innovation Processes & Principles (South Asia Food Show) (Bangkok Thailand)
- September 17, 2014Workshop: Food Inovation Processes & Principles (Manilla, Philippines)
- September 19, 2014Workshop: Advanced Batter & Breading Technology (Manilla, Philippines)
- October 21, 2014Workshop: Food Innovation Processes & Principles (Dallas, TX)
- November 3, 2014Workshop: Food Innovation Processes & Principles (Seattle, WA
- November 10, 2014Food Innovation Processes & Principles